Jay Rock - Gudda Muzik (2009)

Jay Rock, Gudda Muzik, TDE, Top Dawg Entertainment, The Game, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, How to Rob
GUDDA GUDDA GUDDA GAMELEEEONNNN YOU ROB AND GOOO YOU ROOB AND GOOOOO

Jay Rock, Gudda Muzik, TDE, Top Dawg Entertainment, The Game, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, How to Rob

There are two things in the world that are distinctively overrated: Most of TDE's discography, and cumming while standing. Would you believe me if I told you that I was jerking off in my chair today, took my erect dick into the bathroom, and jerked off while standing up, depositing my kids in the bathtub? Yeah, never experienced that vital human experience while standing up before, and it was okay, which, coincidentally, is how I feel about this mixtape. It doesn't really accomplish anything other than making you excited for the almost six minute long "How to Rob 2009", Jay Rock's take on the original 50 Cent classic, and then after that track is over, you're left thinking "why doesn't Jay Rock rap like that ALL of the time?" because.. What the fuck. This is just okay, kinda disposable, but decent, I guess.

5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD