Jay Rock - Black Friday (2010)

Jay Rock, Black Friday, No Joke, Diary of a Broke Nigga, Get On Your Shit, mixtape, Shadow of Death, Black Hippy
Time to take it back to the streets!

Jay Rock, Black Friday, No Joke, Diary of a Broke Nigga, Get On Your Shit, mixtape, Shadow of Death, Black Hippy

Hey look at me, I'm Jay Rock and I'm from these streets! In case you forgot: I'm Jay Rock, and I'm in these streets, motherfucker! Look at me: I'm in MY fuckin' streets where YOU don't belong, but I can go up in YOUR streets if I fuckin' want because I was born in these streets, raised in these streets, molded by these streets, and the streets know my name,'cause the streets call my name! Shit ain't good out in these streets, but we makin' it out here in these streets. Don't make me spray you and get your blood all over these fuckin' streets! Ain't you know that me and my boys K.Dot, Q and Soul from these streets? Yeah, we met in these fuckin' streets, and if you ever come down here to these streets, we'll let you know straight-up that you came to the wrong street, motherfucker. We used to have a guy who would beatbox in these street for us while we would freestyle in these streets, but then he got the shit beaten out of him in these streets by a rival gang, and you know, it's hard to keep a beat in the street while you're getting beat in the street, but let it be known: When I die, these streets will remember my name. This -my- street, motherfucker.

5/10

________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD