Fat Nick - When the Lean Runs Out (2016)

Fat Nick, When the Lean Runs Out, 2 Hot 4 U, P.S. Fuck You Cunt, Pulled Off, $UICIDEBOY$, Pouya, LiL PEEP
Lean.. Or just some fucking cough syrup in a Sprite bottle? There's a huge difference, you know.

Fat Nick, When the Lean Runs Out, 2 Hot 4 U, P.S. Fuck You Cunt, Pulled Off, $UICIDEBOY$, Pouya, LiL PEEP

Fat Nick? Yeah, I know about him, what's it to you, you fuckin' communist? You want my opinion on this shit? Well motherfuck you, my daddy said I ain't gotta do fuckin' SHIT if I don't want to, but luckily for you, I feel like talking about it: This is definitely the best Fat Nick release I've heard, because it has the best beats, Fat Nick isn't an intolerable dude that gets aggravating to listen to, and the features are pretty fuckin' good. The latter end of the mixtape is a lot better than the first half (imo, y'know), or, rather, not really the first half, but the mixtape does pick up significantly starting with "2 Hot 4 U (feat. $UICIDEBOY$)", and "P.S. Fuck You Cunt (feat. LiL PEEP)" might be the best track on here, and fuck, dude, have I been sleeping on LiL PEEP? That verse was awesome! Ah.. I think this mixtape is pretty good, yeah, but I guess it runs into the typical problems that a Fat Nick mixtape runs into, with, y'know, a bit of monotony and Fat Nick not really being a convincing rapper, but this is definitely a goodass step in the right direction for him.


7/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on HotNewHipHop!

READ THESE AND GET MAD