Lil Wayne - I Am Not a Human Being (2010)

Lil Wayne, I Am Not a Human Being, I'm Single, Right Above It, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Gonorrhea, With You
"So stop HUMAN-ing at me!"

Lil Wayne, I Am Not a Human Being, I'm Single, Right Above It, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Gonorrhea, With You

I personally don't believe this album to be nearly as bad as people like to say it is, but then again, I wasn't waiting on this album to come out after "Tha Carter III", "No Ceilings" and the weird misdirection of "Rebirth". Instead, at the time of release, I was walking around a mall looking for new Green Day shirts to buy, when my older sister saw a shirt that had a picture of Lil Wayne on it, which read "FREE WEEZY" and she said "I don't know who Weezy is or what he did, but you should get that shirt" and God, I wish I did, because that's an interesting shirt to have now, and I don't even really fuck with Green Day anymore. I think this album has a few disposable tracks, mainly the two posse cuts right near the end, but it's good otherwise, and besides, the title track on here sees Wayne attempting that whole rap-rock thing again, but in a MUCH better way than "Rebirth", with this kinda sounding like an early Beastie Boys-inspired track. As for the rest of the album, you still get tons of bars on this album, no autotune from Wayne, and the guest features are okay, even if I'm sad to say that Drake is easily the best feature, but still. Don't buy into the hate for this one, my dudes.

7/10

________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD