Lil Wayne - The Drought Is Over Part. 4: Return to the Carter 3 Sessions (2007)

Lil Wayne, The Drought Is Over 4, Tha Carter 3, Money Cars Clothes, Brand New, mixtape, Twista, Wyclef Jean
The cover is really aesthetically pleasing to me. Dammit, I love bright colors, I love Lil Wayne, and I love bright colors behind Lil Wayne.

Lil Wayne, The Drought Is Over 4, Tha Carter 3, Money Cars Clothes, Brand New, mixtape, Twista, Wyclef Jean

Am I stupid? Hell fucking yeah I'm stupid, but I'm smart enough to realize that, which I like to think is good. Self-awareness is really important, which is why I wish that Lil Wayne would've realized that none of these songs are really -that- good, and by -that- good, I mean good at all. I think the worst part of the entire tape is when we get Auto-Tunechi on "Rider" which goes over Tupac Shakur's instrumental for "Ambitionz as a Ridah" which I could go my entire life without hearing again, because I had an asshole roommate that blared that song from his speakers in the mornings to wake up, waking up all of his roommates in the process, and he'd just FUCKING LET THE SONG PLAY OUT!! FUCK!! FUCK YOU JUSTIN!! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK!! While we're on the subject, it's sad that Deuce, a former member of Hollywood fucking Undead went harder over the beat than Lil Wayne did. There literally ain't a single good song on this mixtape and fuck you if you disagree, and hell, fuck you even if you agree because I'm mad. Also, "I Like It (feat. Boo & Mack Maine)" might be the worst Lil Wayne song of all time, even over "Prom Queen". Think about that.

4/10

________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD