Lil Wayne & Jadakiss - The Drought Is Over 3: Who Is the Predator? (2007)

Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, The Drought is Over 3, Who is the Predator, mixtape, Party Like a Rockstar, freestyle, Curren$y
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS ALBUM COVER IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!! "Gears of War 2"?! FUCK!!!
Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, The Drought is Over 3, Who is the Predator, mixtape, Party Like a Rockstar, freestyle, Curren$y
Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, The Drought is Over 3, Who is the Predator, mixtape, Party Like a Rockstar, freestyle, Curren$y

Collaboration tape, motherfucker. Er, well, sorta.. One half of the mixtape is Lil Wayne, the other half is Jadakiss. The Lil Wayne side is good! There's plenty to bump, even if you can generally only get these files in low-ish quality online, and you even get to hear Wayne rap about some serious shit in "Pray to the Lord" and "Dear Lord", both tracks featuring "Lord" in the title, so thank the Lord for these tracks. Admirable collection of tracks! Then we get over to the Jadakiss side of things and I would have no fucking idea that this guy was a highly praised rapper if I didn't Google it. I had never listened to him before because judging by his album title of "Kiss of Death" I thought he'd just rap about kissing bitches for 40 minutes. Okay, not really, but still: I'm not impressed by his section of the tape. It's not bad, but it's so forgettable to me, so I'm not going to let it factor into the score, and rather, pretend it's a Wayne-only tape. Don't get how Eminem included this guy in his top 10 in "'Till I Collapse" but hey, I'unno. Maybe one day he'll grow on me and I'll feel like a dumbass, but until then.. Pass.


7/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD