$UICIDEBOY$ - YUNGDEATHLILLIFE (2015)

$UICIDEBOY$, SuicideBoys, YUNGDEATHLILLIFE, $crim, Ruby da Cherry, I Miss My Dead Friends, LTE, Fuck Boy Blood Bath
The cover is of them as children!!.. That's kinda sad.

$UICIDEBOY$, SuicideBoys, YUNGDEATHLILLIFE, $crim, Ruby da Cherry, I Miss My Dead Friends, LTE, Fuck Boy Blood Bath

The other day, my Jewish neighbor (I stated that he's Jewish for a reason, just wait a fucking second) brought over some food and drinks for Passover, because he gives away a lot of his shit every year for Passover because.. I don't know, look it up on Wikipedia. Anyhow, he ended up giving us liquid bird food which was red-tinted and in a gallon that looked like a juice container. Motherfucker almost killed me because I almost got a drink of that shit without reading the label. Now THAT would be an embarrassing way to go out, and even more embarrassing than that is that I'll admit right now to not even fucking knowing if it would've killed me or not, but that's a case for another day. However, if it could, I can tell that $crim and Ruby da Cherry would be at my house fucking fighting each other for the gallon, because when death extends its hand as a possibility, motherfuckers will grasp that shit firmly if they wanna fucking die. I'd do a fucking secret handshake with death itself if I could. Fuck with me. Anyhow, I like this album, there's really not anything I dislike about it all, because I like every single song on it, but at the same time, there's not really any that stand out brightly as highlights. Definitely grab it to add to your collection (you DO have a collection of their music, yes?) but don't let this be your entry when $crim and Ruby can pop your depressing cherry some other way.


7/10
__________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD