Murder Construct - Murder Construct (2010)

Murder Construct, EP, Travis Ryan, Cattle Decapitation, Nader Sadek, deathgrind, I Am That, Destroy Babylon
Edgy suicide gun suicide death suicide kill.

Murder Construct, EP, Travis Ryan, Cattle Decapitation, Nader Sadek, deathgrind, I Am That, Destroy Babylon

Whoopty motherfuckin' HOOPTY DOOPTY DOO!! A DEATHGRIND SUPERGROUP FOR -YOU-!! Built up of Travis Ryan (Cattle Decapitation) and some other guys that not many people know of, these guys wanna grind you to death with their deathgrind that brings people to death from grind!! Ah, ah. Truth be told, this isn't as good as you're probably hoping for it to be: The vocals are kinda buried in the mix and the songs seem to blend into each other a bit, so you'll find yourself asking "why am I not just listening to "Monolith of Inhumanity" instead?" and the reason why is probably because you're a fucking dumbass for not knowing if you'll like things before you experience them. Fuck you for not knowing the future, you fucking moron. Don't ever even suggest that you fuck my wife because I don't want any idiotic kids with webbed feet or whatever. I went to camp with a guy who swam in socks because "it feels like I have webbed feet" but he was probably swimming with socks on to hide the fact that he has webbed feet. I guess the pain he felt when he went on to break his arm at that summer camp was similar to the pain I feel when I realize that even though I love Travis Ryan, I don't really -love- a lot of the music he's involved with. Fucking hell, Travis, stop beating around the bush and just release a ska-punk album already.


6/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD