Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III (2008)

Lil Wayne, Tha Carter III, Lollipop, A Milli, Got Money, Mrs. Officer, You Ain't Got Nuthin, Mr. Carter
Is that album cover actually of Lil Wayne as a baby? No, I know the tattoos were Photoshopped on. Fuck off.

Lil Wayne, Tha Carter III, Lollipop, A Milli, Got Money, Mrs. Officer, You Ain't Got Nuthin, Mr. Carter

Almost ten years ago, I told my brother that "Lollipop (feat. Static Major)" was the absolute worst song I had ever heard, he said "believe it or not, he has some good songs" and I just shot his opinion down with "yeah right" or whatever. Well, almost ten years later and I'm vibing to that song and majorly fucking this album in general. This album is some really fucking dope shit, dude, and anyone who will try to tell you otherwise is a lameass motherfucker who has no idea what it feels like to be a motherfucking PIMP, alright? This shit isn't perfect, I ain't gonna lie, but it's a fucking classic: Insane and varied production with everything from pop-crossovers to hardcore shit to blare in the whip, but no matter what it is, it sounds fucking CRISP and still holds up as great beats today. When you combine that with Lil Wayne's classic flows and lyrics.. Fuck, dude. I feel like I can't even scratch the surface of this album if I had an hour to write up on it, so I won't even try: I will admit that there's a few songs that don't really stick with me as much as the others, but if you haven't heard this album or even HATE Lil Wayne, shut the fuck up and play this shit through some good headphones, you absolute dumbass motherfucker. No, I'm not fucking around: If you leave this review to do anything other than to listen to this album, even if you've already heard it a million times, I will go full-on Liam Neeson and fucking KILL your family, alright? Fuck you. Fuck you and everything you stand for. Fucker. I HATE you.


8/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD