Lil Wayne - The Drought Is Over 5 (Grand Closing) (2008)

Lil Wayne, The Drought Is Over 5, Grand Closing, Mixtape, Walk It Off, A Milli, Lollipop, Static Major
Despite the title of the mixtape, there's still at least two more to go. Wew lad.

Lil Wayne, The Drought Is Over 5, Grand Closing, Mixtape, Walk It Off, A Milli, Lollipop, Static Major

Today, I was still up at 6 AM despite a couple of sleeping pills being in my system, all because I made the mistake of drinking 12 hours before, and I absolutely cannot sleep with alcohol in my system in -any- way, I don't know why. As I laid there, I thought about life, death, and the awkward moments in between, and I feel like a lot of the songs Lil Wayne has made that went onto these mixtapes are some of -those- awkward moments for him, you know? I just can't imagine him putting out "I Got My (feat. Static Major)" in all seriousness without realizing how embarrassing that song is, in the way that it seriously fucking reminds me of a Fergie song. Thank God this shit never went onto a studio album. Truth be told, because truth deserves to be told, especially since people enjoy when the truth is told to them, most of these songs aren't awful but I can't imagine fucking -anyone- bumping these songs now, and I knew people who were still bumping "I Feel Like Dying" off of shitty phone speakers in 2013. No, not Bluetooth speakers: The ones that were built in! Fuck.

5/10

________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD