Juicy J - Vol. 5 (1992)

Juicy J, Vol 5, Three 6 Mafia, first mixtape, first album, Don't Be Scared, 1992, Get Buck
Where the fuck is 1-4?

Juicy J, Vol 5, Three 6 Mafia, first mixtape, first album, Don't Be Scared, 1992, Get Buck

Inspired by him releasing a new mixtape soon produced entirely by $UICIDEBOY$, I decided to jump right into Juicy J's discography, which, embarrassingly, I didn't have much experience with before, and with his debut mixtape, I don't really get the point of this. I don't know a -lot- of 1980s hip-hop, but it seems like the majority of the tracks are just 1980s hip-hop tracks from other artists, sometimes not even remixed or anything, and it's just.. Yo? What the fuck? By the time this mixtape is over, I don't even know what the fuck Juicy J SOUNDS LIKE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ABOUT HIM IS FUCKING JUICY OR EVEN WHAT KIND OF FUCKING JUICE HE'S EXCRETING. FUCK, MAN.


6/10
________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD