XXXTentacion - Revenge (2017)

XXXTentacion, Revenge, Look at Me, I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore, Looking For a Star, King, Yung Bratz, RIP Roach
R E V E N G E O F T H E X

XXXTentacion, Revenge, Look at Me, I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore, Looking For a Star, King, Yung Bratz, RIP Roach

This is more of a compilation than a regular ol' album, and wow! I REALLY do not like the version of "Look at Me" on this album for some reason! It sounds so fucking weak compared to the original that you can get offa SoundCloud, and I dunno why. Oh well. "I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore" kinda reminds me of a Drake song, which I guess is XXXTomFromMySpace's way of getting back at him for copping his flow, but can anyone explain to me why "Looking for a Star" sounds like a Justin Bieber tune? HMM? HMMMMM??? Well, after that, you've got some emo tunes that were on previous EPs, some loud trap shit, and yeah, it's fucking inconsistent if you haven't gathered that, but I think this is a pretty good album to show off what XXXTommyTutone is capable of making, even if it's not the best and the fact that "Look at Me" on here SUCKS FUCKIN' ASS. KEEP YOUR ASS AWAY FROM THIS SONG BECAUSE IT'LL SUCK THE SHIT RIGHT OUTTA IT!! WHERE WOULD IT PUT THE SHIT, YOU ASK?! INTO SOME OF HIS OTHER FUCKING MATERIAL! YEAH!! TAKE THAT, YOU FUCKING FUCK!! I'M SIPPING DIET MOUNTAIN DEW.S.A. IN YOUR APARTMENT COMPLEX, BITCH!!!

OKAY BUT IF WE'RE BEING SERIOUS DEW.S.A. IS THE BEST MOUNTAIN DEW FLAVOR AND THAT'S HARD TO ADMIT

BUT SO IS THE FACT THAT "King" WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO SCREAM AT YOUR MOM

7/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD