Bad Meets Evil - Nuttin' to Do / Scary Movies (1999)

Bad Meets Evil, Nuttin' to Do, Scary Movies, Eminem, Slim Shady, Royce da 5'9", I'm the King, 1999
You know who I am? YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM?!

Bad Meets Evil, Nuttin' to Do, Scary Movies, Eminem, Slim Shady, Royce da 5'9", I'm the King, 1999

I'm a guy that can swallow handfuls of sleeping pills with the fucking best of them! One time, I swallowed 40 fucking cough gels to get high, and that's REALLY impressive to people who've never been absorbed into the whole DXM scene. When I'd do DXM, I'd rarely listen to music, but I'd occasionally have some old Eminem floating around in the background to be the soundtrack to me trying not to throw up while laying on my bathroom floor. Fuck imagining what compelled me to keep going back to DXM: Can you even fucking imagine what a full-length release by Bad Meets Evil circa 1999 or so would've been like? When I listen to this EP (even though it's -technically- a single, I'm counting it as an EP, you fucks, try me) I can't help but go "FUUUUUCK" internally because of just how much musical chemistry these two guys had. I mean, sure, the production isn't the greatest, it's just some boom-bap shit, pretty much, and it's not even the best sound quality out there, but these dudes sound fucking crazy over these beats, well, aside from the Royce-only cut "I'm the King" because it ain't that great, but still, I'm.. I'm MAD, dude, I'm fucking MAD. I'm mad as fuck because this is such a cocktease of an EP and it's so unlike what we'd later get from them in 2011. No Bruno Jupiter in sight! GET IT?! LIKE BRUNO MARS BUT DIFFERENT?! WOW! FUCK! GODDAMN! MINDFUCKED YOU!!


7/10
________________________
Feel free to check out the song previews, read other reviews, and maybe even buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

Click here to listen to this FOR FREE on Spotify! WOW! HOT DAMN!


Read about this EP on Wikipedia! Great stuff to read while on the toilet! Yeah!

READ THESE AND GET MAD