Symmetry and Ryan Lewis - Symmetry and Ryan Lewis (2009)

Symmetry, rapper, Ryan Lewis, album, Back in Business, Down, Fireflies, Pardon Me
I've been told that my face is very symmetrical.. God, I'd hope so.

Symmetry, rapper, Ryan Lewis, album, Back in Business, Down, Fireflies, Pardon Me

Last night, I just laid in bed. I had sleeping pills in me, but all I could think was "Dreams are a temporary escape, what is tomorrow? Is tomorrow worth waking up to?" and my thoughts cycled back to everything they have been set on the past week or so. The best thing in my entire life is when the blanket next to me bundles in the middle of the night, and I can close my eyes and imagine it's someone laying next to me. I hope for a better tomorrow when all I have is everything that brought me here: A life where I feel like I have a number floating over my head. You know what is something better to come, though? Something next in Ryan Lewis' discography. The beats here are fine, just like they've always been, and Symmetry is an interesting rapper/singer that kinda reminds me of Yelawolf at times, but ultimately, despite both of them being good at their craft, they don't collide into each other to make anything I find that entertaining.


5/10
________________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from Symmetry's Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD