Green Day - Demolicious (2014)

Green Day, Demolicious, State of Shock, 99 Revolutions, Stay the Night, Oh Love, Let Yourself Go, Missing You
STAY!!! STAY THE NIGHT!!!

Green Day, Demolicious, State of Shock, 99 Revolutions, Stay the Night, Oh Love, Let Yourself Go, Missing You

I'mma just say it: I liked the trilogy. I thought there were some seriously great tunes spread out across those three albums, and luckily enough for all of us, it feels like "Demolicious" collects nearly a lot of them! Even past that, I gotta admit.. Some of these songs sound a -lot- better in their demo forms, since they're much more raw, energetic, and overall just fucking PUNK sounding. Sure, I'm not too sure how I would've felt about this album if it had just been released like this, with no trilogy in sight, but this album seriously sounds like they just pumped those songs the fuck up, making them sound like one of the best garage-gigs you could catch by a band that might not ever "make it" but still has some really fucking kickass tunes, and they even sound a bit rockabilly-ish at times with this production, almost like we dug up a demo of a punk band from the 1950s. Hell, the band just SOUNDS like they're having a fucking blast ripping through these songs! Basically, what I'm trying to say is that if "Demolicious" were a meal, it'd be delic- *sudden unexpected brain aneurysm from years of licking lead paint kills me and devastates my family*


:(

*can't actually find anything about licking lead paint leading to a brain aneurysm in Google*

Hurrah!! I'm saved, how 'bout that :)

8/10
________________________

Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!


Click here to listen to this FOR FREE on Spotify! WOW! HOT DAMN!

Read about this album on Wikipedia! Great stuff to read while on the toilet! Yeah!

READ THESE AND GET MAD