Carly Rae Jepsen - E·MO·TION Remixed + (2016)

Carly Rae Jepsen, Emotion, Remixed, First Time, I Really Like You, Run Away With Me, Your Type, All That
R-R-RAE R-R-R-REMIX

Carly Rae Jepsen, Emotion, Remixed, First Time, I Really Like You, Run Away With Me, Your Type, All That

The two new songs "First Time" and "Fever" are gucci for what they are but I can kinda see why they were left off of the main album, because they don't quite shine as bright as the songs on the main album, but HEY! New Carly Rae Jepsen! Yeah! Do dat, at to wat!! Now, as much as I loved the album, you gotta remember from my past reviews (okay, you don't REALLY gotta remember) that I generally am not a fan of remixes, and yeah, that's still pretty much the case here. There's a few interesting remixes, like "Your Type (Skylar Spence Remix)" and the colorful "I Really Like You (M.Rod Remix)", but most of these instrumentals just can't hold a candle to the originals in the unaltered versions, but then again, can they really be faulted for that? The originals were gorgeous and expertly-produced! SHIT!! TIME TO CRANK THAT ALBUM UP ON THE OL' ITUNES AGAIN!! UH OH, LOOKS LIKE I'M DANCING IN MY UNDERWEAR TO CARLY'S HYPNOTIZING POLY-RHYTHMS AGAIN!! FUCK MESHUGGAH!! THIS IS REAL DJENT!!


6/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to read other reviews and perhaps buy this album via my Amazon Associates link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD