mc DJ - Fuck Yaselves! (2009)

mc DJ, Childish Gambino, Donald Glover, Fuck Yaselves, 2009, Drop, Rockstar, mixtape
NO FUCK YOU

mc DJ, Childish Gambino, Donald Glover, Fuck Yaselves, 2009, Drop, Rockstar, mixtape

Even though it's put out under the mc DJ name, this is basically an album that should've just been put out under "Childish Gambino", or more accurately, "Childish Gambino With a Bad Cold, Really Shitty Puns and Beats He Should've Left as Instrumentals" but I guess that's a bit wordy, huh? I guess this is the part where I pad out the review by pointing out that the beats are actually okay but the abysmal rapping fucking sucks, but I don't want to waste anymore time on this than I already did.

5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to download this FREE album from Forever Childish!

READ THESE AND GET MAD