Childish Gambino - Poindexter (2009)

Childish Gambino, Poindexter, Donald Glover, The Awesome, mc chris, The Rocker, mixtape, 2009
Punch people in the crotch and call yourself a Grointester. This joke sucks.
Childish Gambino, Poindexter, Donald Glover, The Awesome, mc chris, The Rocker, mixtape, 2009
I guess there's some new shit going on in this mixtape or something, I dunno. "Hollerin (feat. Dean)" has some kind of electro-pop thing going on, I don't know, I suck with genres. "The Rocker" has a catchy beat even though it previously appeared on an mc DJ mixtape. What else is here? Ah, yeah, corny nose-congest flows, nonstop shitty punchlines that don't even cause me to go "heh" internally, and just.. It's far from the worst, but fuck this, y'know? What can I even begin to say about this that I didn't say about his older mixtapes? Shitty "WOO LISTEN TO ME IT'S CHILDISH BAM-B" nasal flows and just.. Ugh. Even when I was a huge nerdcore fan, "The Awesome (feat. mc chris)" didn't stick out to me, and when that's the case.. Like I've said repeatedly, I just don't know. Here's another thing I don't know: "Why do Advil have the candy-coating?" I ask myself as I try to alleviate the headache this mixtape gave me. Shit!

5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to download this FREE album from Forever Childish!

READ THESE AND GET MAD