Angels & Airwaves - ...Of Nightmares (2015)

Angels & Airwaves, Of Nightmares, EP, Home, Into the Night, View From Below, Parasomnia, Ilan Rubin
WHOA OHHH!!! HORSES THAT ONLY APPEAR AT MIDNIGHT!!! WHOA OHHH!!!  THEY'RE GONNA GIVE YOU SUCH A FRIGHT!!! WHOA OHHH!!! *JERRY ONLY BASS SOLO*

Angels & Airwaves, Of Nightmares, Tom DeLonge, Ilan Rubin, Home, Into the Night, View From Below, Parasomnia

I was straight-up bamboozled by their last album, "The Dream Walker", because it was good without having to rehash any older shit, but apparently they thought that the album was missing electronic interludes, which were on several of Angels & Airwaves' other albums, with my personal favorite being "Jumping Rooftops" off of "I-Empire", so they made this four song EP. However, these aren't electronic interludes, but electronic-tinged songs! Truth be told, I wasn't entirely feeling them at first, but they quickly grew on me, and I while I can safely say that "Into the Night" is the best out of all of them, but really, all of the first three tracks are good, and then it's right into disappointment with "Parasomnia", a track that does nothing for me at all. It is here, and then it is there, and then it is nowhere, as is how things typically work. "But who says it's nowhere?! It could be ANYWHERE, like SPACE and shit!!" Tom DeLonge yells at me from his side of the one-bedroom apartment we've been sharing in Tibet. "Tibet your ass!!" I exclaim as we high-five.


Speaking of this "Horses that appear at midnight" bullshit, I used to live next to a woman who had a lot of horses. They creeped me out, especially the night I went over there after dark. I don't remember their names, but I think one was Buttercup and that's all I need to know about that demonic chucklefuck. She had something like nine horses altogether and would marry guys ten to fifteen years older than her, my best guess why would be out of love, desperation, and loving that CA$H that only a lonely old man can shell out. I mean, have you seen the mobile homes that some of these guys get? Two doors leading out of the house, hot water and an above-ground pool outside?! It's like they're tempting MY heterosexuality in a pursuit for me to get everything I've ever wanted, except an answer to "What happened to the Plain White T's after that "Hey There Delilah" song?" which I'm still too lazy to Google.

You know what YOU'RE too lazy to Google? A better review. Eat my A$$ PRIXXX!!!!

7/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD