Misfits - Evilive II (1998)

Misfits, Evilive II, live album, Michale Graves, reunion, Fiend Club, American Psycho, Jerry Only
How the hell can a shitty haircut grow out of bone?!

Misfits, Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein, Michale Graves, Dr. Chud, Jerry Only, Evilive II, live album, American Psycho

"We just got a murdergram from William C. and it's signed in blood for all to see!" Michale Graves says to the audience after a performance of "Day of the Dead", trying (perhaps with a metaphorical gun to his back by Jerry Only) to entertain the audience with quirky Halloween antics but just kinda makes me wanna fight him, and that sucks, because I actually REALLY like Michale Graves! The dude has a cool voice but I want to fight him on top of a volcano for that shit.


"Okay but what about the rest of the live album you blimey bastard?!" You ask and I'm immediately offended because my great-grandfather was a blimey bastard so that hits too close to home. Well, it's mostly "American Psycho" with just a few songs from the Danzig era sprinkled in, which only serves to contrast just how awkward the difference between the two eras is. You can't go from "Speak of the Devil" to "Last Caress", my dude. It's night and day. Otherwise, the live album just sounds like a shittier version of "American Psycho" and I can't imagine anyone actively choosing to listen to this live album outside of the morbid curiosity of hearing Michale Graves try to sing some of the songs from the Danzig era, weird impersonation of him and all.

While I'm at it: SOME OF THE SONGS EVEN CUT OFF! "Hate the Living, Love the Dead" is a minute and ten seconds long on here, when it's a minute and THIRTY SEVEN seconds on the album! It cuts off right during a chorus! That sucks ass! A DIARRHEA-EATING WORM-INFESTED ASS!! Oh shit James Rolfe has the keyboard!! More like James ROFL because that's a relic of internet slang I'm gonna bring back while trying to appeal to the kids with my neon-pink Crocs with "#Hilary2016" stickers on the both of them.

Gotta make that MI$FIT$ CA$H MOTHERFUCKER!! PUT THE LOGO ON A PAIR OF CROCS AND I'LL BUY THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!!!!! WGHO EVEN IS THIS DONZAG GUY?? I JUST GOOGLED HIM AND HE LOOKS GAY

6/10
________________________________________________________

Feel free to read other reviews and perhaps buy this album via my Amazon Associates link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD