All Pigs Must Die - God is War (2011)

All Pigs Must Die, God is War, album, crust punk, Kevin Baker, Ben Koller, Adam Wentworth, Matt Woods
EDGY AS HELL and also DUMB AS SHIT. If the name of the album is "God is War" then why have a picture of Jesus Christ on the front? What?

All Pigs Must Die, God is War, album, crust punk, Kevin Baker, Ben Koller, Adam Wentworth, Matt Woods
Apparently they accidentally left some pigs behind and are back for more before Pig Destroyer can get a hold of them! A rehashed version of an old stupid joke I made, you say? Well FUGG U :DDDD

So I decided to try to be hip with the crust punk kids outside of my local liquor store again, even though the few I've met smelled like a mixture of cigarettes and gasoline, and I still just cannot do it, despite seeing the appeal and spinning the album a few times. If you interchanged any of the tracks off of this album with the EP I had previously reviewed, I would've been none-the-wiser concerning it! It's another case of "sounds like it'd be a lot of fun live, but I'm bored listening to it" because it sounds angry as shit, which is something I like, but it almost sounds like unfocused anger, just blindly swinging at everything but still failing to hit the right spot, with more of a focus (even though I just said it sounded unfocused, because I'm a dumbass) on being noisy as shit instead.

Someone buy me a ticket to one of their shows or something so I can experience a proper steel-toed boot to the face like the music sounds like it's wishing upon me (in a good way), because either this band ain't that great, or I'm missing something entirely that I wish I could get into.

6/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link! 

READ THESE AND GET MAD