Suicide Silence - Sacred Words (2015)

Suicide Silence, Sacred Words, Eddie Hermida, Cease to Exist, Inherit the Crown, instrumental, live, EP
Out of all of the songs on the album, they had to choose THIS to make an EP out of? I mean, thank God it wasn't the horrific "Don't Die" but still.

Suicide Silence, Sacred Words, Eddie Hermida, Cease to Exist, Inherit the Crown, instrumental, live, EP

What do you get when you make an EP of what I consider one of the worst songs on "You Can't Stop Me", several live versions of songs where it sounds like vocalist Eddie Hermida's voice is about to blow out, and a horrifyingly shitty remix + instrumental of the title track? Well, whatever it is, you wanna keep it the fuck away from your headphones, holy shit. However, the instrumental is actually pretty good and I never noticed that before! I know this is weird to say about this band, but this instrumental actually kinda sounds like a cut off of Periphery's first album!! These guys could potentially pull off an instrumental EP pretty well, but fuckin' SUCK at everything else on this EP! My God! This is the sound of a band that took a swift nosedive from their prime. You know what's something you CAN get while it's still in its prime? Lays' Wavy Milk Chocolate covered potato chips with almond bits on them. I got them from the corner store the other night and HOLY FUCKING SHIT they're so Goddamn good!! I wish I had the same reaction to this EP.

4/10

________________________________________________________

Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!


READ THESE AND GET MAD